Ingersoll Paratransit Service
Resident of Ingersoll who are eligible may apply to use the Paratransit Service. Approved guidelines for the use of Paratransit are as follows:
- Persons who are physically unable to climb or descend steps used on conventional public transit facilities and/or
- Persons who are unable to walk a distance of 175 meters ( 575 feet )
- Those persons who are temporarily disabled because of illness or injury (These people are subject to review if the service is still required after the expiration date)
- Persons who are visually impaired (Documentation is required)
- For Eligibility and Information on how the system operates, please call the Paratransit Office during office hours, 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday at 519-485-6663
An original copy of your pdf
(84 KB)APPLICATION FORM may be delivered to the Clerk's Department at the Ingersoll Town Hall Office once completed by your physician.
Paratransit Tickets are $3.00 each and may be puchase at the Administration counter at the Town Hall Office. Once tickets are purchased, no refunds are not available.