Ingersoll Paratransit Service
Resident of Ingersoll who are eligible may apply to use the Paratransit Service. Approved guidelines for the use of Paratransit are as follows:
- Persons who are physically unable to climb or descend steps used on conventional public transit facilities and/or
- Persons who are unable to walk a distance of 175 meters ( 575 feet )
- Those persons who are temporarily disabled because of illness or injury (These people are subject to review if the service is still required after the expiration date)
- Persons who are visually impaired (Documentation is required)
- For Eligibility and Information on how the system operates, please call the Paratransit Office during office hours, 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday at 519-485-6663
An original copy of your
APPLICATION FORM may be delivered to the Clerk's Department at the Ingersoll Town Hall Office once completed by your physician.
Paratransit Tickets are $3.00 each and may be puchase at the Administration counter at the Town Hall Office. Once tickets are purchased, no refunds are not available.