All municipalities, regardless of size, are required to prepare annual Accessibility Plans in consultation with persons with disabilities as mandated by the Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2001.
To better serve you, we’ve enabled our website with tools for a simpler and more accessible browsing experience for users with mobility issues.
- opens in a new windowAccessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
- opens in a new windowAODA Regulation 429/07 – Customer Service Standard
- opens in a new windowAODA Regulation 191/11 – Integrated Accessibility Standard
Please review the following documents for further information on the Town of Ingersoll’s commitment to accessibility:
- 2019-2023 Town of Ingersoll Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Town of Ingersoll, Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation, General Overview
- Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Policy
- AODA – Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Information and Communication Policy
- AODA Employment Standards Compliance Policy
Let us know how we are doing in meeting our accessibility goals!
The Town of Ingersoll welcomes comments on the accessibility of our services and facilities. Please provide us with your feedback via one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (519) 485-0120
- Mail: Attn. Clerk’s Department, 130 Oxford St. 2nd Floor, Ingersoll, ON, N5C 2V5
- In-Person: Clerk’s Department, 130 Oxford St. 2nd Floor, Ingersoll, ON, N5C 2V