Ingersoll Community Services
What is Ingersoll Community Services?
- Ingersoll District Memorial Arena, 97 Mutual St
- Victoria Park Community Centre, 355 Wellington St
- Fusion Centre, 121 Thames St N
- Parks Department
For updates and everything community services, follow us on opens in a new windowFacebook and Instagram! If you are looking to register for a program, please check out our opens in a new windowonline registration system.
Have you ever considered getting a community services membership? Persons living in the same household interested in using the facility would determine the membership type and cost. Benefits apply only to person(s) with an active membership(s).
Auto-Renewing Membership Family Rates: 1 Month Membership Family Rates:
$ 42.50/month for 1 person household membership $47.50 for 1 person household membership
$ 60.00/month for 2 person household membership $70.00 for 2 person household membership
$ 70.00/month for 3 person household membership $85.00 for 3 person household membership
$ 80.00/month for 4 person household membership $100.00 for 4 person household membership
$20.00/person/month for 5+ person household membership $25.00/person for 5+ person household membership
Auto-Renewing Senior (60+yrs)/Youth (0-13 yrs) Rates: 1 Month Senior (60+yrs)/Youth (0-13 yrs) Rates:
$32.50 per month for 1 senior/0-13 year old $ 37.50 for 1 senior/0-13 year old
$55.00 per month for 2 senior/0-13 year old $ 65.00 for 2 senior/0-13 year old
- Early registration for all registered programs
- Unlimited wet and dry fitness
- All public swims and recreational skates (excludes shinny and huff and puff)
- Unlimited squash and wallyball
- Unlimited weight room access
- Drop in children’s programming
- Drop In Volleyball (recreational and competitive)
- Discounts on various programs and more!
Ready to join? Simply fill in a MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP FORM and return to the front desk at Victoria Park Community Centre to start your membership today! If you have any questions, please call 519-425-1181 X0 or visit us at Victoria Park Community Centre.
Welcome to Aquatics at the Town of Ingersoll!
Our pool is a 25m 4 lane pool with two small teaching pools attached. Overlooked by our fitness room with brand new fitness equipment, and a large seating area for viewing your child’s swimming lessons just off the pool deck.
Our pool temperature sits at a nice 84 degrees which makes it an ideal temperature for swimming lessons and is comfortable for lane swimming.
We run different types of fitness programming in the pool, currently shallow or deep water fitness, joint together programming, and deep water walk/run programming.
Our SWIMMING LESSONS run all year long with many registration opportunities throughout the year. We also offer PRIVATE LESSONS for those who need them. We often run four or more classes at a time which allow for families to schedule their children to swim at the same time or very close in timing to accommodate the busy family life.
If you are looking for our pool schedule to find out when you can join us for a lane swim or a water fitness class you have come to the right place! Please note that although we try our best to keep things the same, sometimes due to unforeseen circumstance we do have to change a scheduled swim. It is ideal you check in on our opens in a new windowFACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM pages first to see if there are any changes for that day. Our ADMISSION STANDARDS apply for ALL open swims, please ensure you have read and meet the ratios for your group before you come.
The Victoria Park Community has been the primary recreational and fitness facility of Ingersoll for over 28 years! Expansion and relocation of our fully equipped fitness center is now complete with a wide variety of commercial grade cardio equipment consisting of treadmills and cross trainers complete with 19” TV’s, lateral trainers, rowers, recumbent and upright bikes, stair climbers and step mill. Fixed and free weights benches and racks, single-use exercise machines and stretching area compliment the renovated space.
Our certified staff can show you the ropes in a complimentary 30 minute orientation. Ages of 12 to 13 years of age must have a pre-teen orientation. A parent must participate in the orientation with their child and accompany them when they use the fitness center. To book an orientation please call 519-425-1181.
We offer PERSONAL TRAINING sessions. Purchase an individual 30 min or 1 hour session. Save money with our 5 or 10 session packages!
The fitness center is included with membership or accessible with a day pass.
We offer a variety of programming for children, youth and families, including some very exciting BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES.
The Splash Pad is designed for infants to children 12 years of age. The Splash Pad features three play areas
- Discovery Bay – Infants & Toddlers
A friendly and fascinating haven for infants and toddlers to explore their first water play experience.
- Adventure Bay
An exhilarating world of run, exploration and non-stop thrills and spills
- Action Bay
A high-energy play area – Water fights, heavy flows of water and basically a good soaking!
Enjoy the spirit of the season by bringing the entire family to Ingersoll’s Santa’s Village at the Ingersoll Cheese and Agricultural Museum.
– Cancellation/Refund/Transfer Policy – Membership Sign Up Form
– Membership Terms & Conditions – Membership Cancellation Form
– Day Use Terms & Conditions – Rental Request Form OR Special Events Request Form
– Personal Training Terms & Conditions – Birthday Party Request Form
– Swim Admission Policy – Financial Assistance Application
– Swimming Lesson Policy
– Private Swimming Lesson Policy
The Ingersoll Memorial Arena is part of the Town of Ingersoll’s Community Services Department Operations. The Arena features one ice surface of regulation size 200X80 and plenty of large change rooms. The Facilities include: 5 dressing rooms, accessible public washrooms, concession stand, referee room, safety netting and higher glass to protect spectators, community meeting room, and elevator lift to the second floor.
Planning a dance, wedding, banquet or other special event? Consider our arena auditorium! It has a capacity of 220 people, kitchen and bar facilities, air conditioning, and elevator lift.
With a community services membership, you have access to all public swim and recreational skates (excludes shinny and huff and puff). To sign up, simply fill in the MEMBERSHIP SIGN UP FORM and return it to the Victoria Park Community Centre at 355 Wellington St.
For more information on our community services memberships or to review our facility schedule, check out our opens in a new windowonline registration system or follow us on opens in a new windowFacebook or Instagram!
– Cancellation/Refund/Transfer Policy – Membership Application Form
– Membership Terms & Conditions – Membership Cancellation Form
– Ice Allocation Policy –Rental Request Form OR Special Events Request Form
Looking for a safe, fun & inclusive place for your child to come after school, evenings or on weekends? If so, the Fusion Youth Centre is the place for your child to engage, interact and participate in supervised, structured programs. All programs are designed, developed and facilitated by our trained staff and your child’s safety and security is the top priority. If your child is between the ages of 10-18 they are eligible to be a Fusion member. There is an annual membership fee of $5.00. Please fill in the MEMBER APPLICATION FORM and return to the Fusion Youth Centre to complete your membership registration. Fusion offers a number of drop-in programs that are included with the membership. New this year Fusion launched a number of fee for services programs such as music lessons, graphic design/photography, culinary and art.
Have a birthday coming up? Fusion offers a variety of really exciting and unique BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES. You can also rent our facility privately, simply fill in our RENTAL REQUEST FORM and submit to email@example.com
During the day time hours, Fusion is home to a number of community organizations. Please see below a list of Fusion’s Community onsite partners. For any information regarding our partners please check them on Facebook or through email.
- VON Oxford – opens in a new windowvon.ca
- Ingersoll Support Services – opens in a new windowissiweb.ca
- Wellkin Child & Youth Mental Wellness – opens in a new windowwellkin.ca
- Pat’s Driving School – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Club – Hosted by Crossroads Alliance Church – email@example.com
For more information on Fusion memberships or to register for any of our programs or services, check out our opens in a new windowonline registration system and follow us on opens in a new windowFacebook or Instagram!
– Fusion Membership Application – Cancellation/Refund/Transfer Policy
– Community Services Membership Sign Up Form – Fusion Membership Terms and Conditions
– Rental Request Form OR Special Events Request Form – RZone
– Birthday Party Request Form
Park Amenities – opens in a new windowPARKS MAP PDF DOWNLOAD
|Parks||Picnic Tables Benches||Shady Areas (Trees)||Playground||Soccer Pitch||Ball Diamond||Washroom||Parking||Trails|
|Cami Flyer Soccer Pitch||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Yvonne Holmes Mott||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- 150+ acres of Parkland
- 7 Baseball diamonds at Garnett Elliott, Victoria Park, Unifor Park and Westfield Park
- 5 Mini, 2 Intermediate and 2 Regulation size Soccer Fields at Cami Flyer Park, Unifor Park and Garnett Elliott
- 2 Basketball Courts at Lion’s and Kensington Park
- 4 Tennis courts, 2 with Lights at Westfield Park and Cami Flyer Park
- 11+ KM of Multi-Purpose Recreational Trails – opens in a new windowTRAILS PDF DOWNLOAD
- Skateboard Park, at the Fusion Youth Centre
- Splash Pad at Victoria Park
In the Summer, we maintain flower beds and hanging floral baskets at our facilities and the downtown core.
In the Winter, six parks are transformed into a winter wonderland for our annual Festival of Lights with over 300 festive light displays.
Parks maintenance concerns or questions? Call 519-485-3774. For general inquiries or RENTAL REQUESTS, call 519-425-1181 X 0
Festival of Lights
We have over 300 festive light displays featured throughout six local parks. Festival of Lights displays are on daily from 5pm-11pm from the end of November to early January. The whole family will enjoy our magical themed lights!
– Baseball Diamond Allocation Policy – Rental Request Form
– Field Closure Policy – Special Events Request Form
– Cancellation/Refund/Transfer Policy * return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
– RZone Policy
The Town of Ingersoll is committed to being financially accessible to all members of our community. We will make every effort to accommodate all individuals who wish to participate in a program or membership and are unable, but not unwilling, to pay the full fees. Please return the FINANCIAL ACCESSIBILITY PROGRAM APPLCATION to the Victoria Park Community Centre, 355 Wellington St.
The Town of Ingersoll has many cost- effective advertising opportunities, including:
- Baseball Diamond Fences
- Arena Wall and Rink Boards
- Ice Resurfacing Wraps
- Victoria Park Community Centre Pool
- Fusion Skateboard Park Fences
Looking for sponsor opportunities? Consider:
- Program Sponsorship: Open Swims, Public Skates
- Christmas Light Displays
- Memorial Tree Planting/Park Bench
The Town of Ingersoll is ready to explore customized sponsorship programs to fit your marketing needs while offering benefit to our community. For more information, call us at 519-485-5023 X6273 or email email@example.com
- Field Closure Policy
- Ball Diamond Allocation Policy
- Fusion Membership Terms & Conditions
- Ice Allocation Policy
- Community Services Membership Terms & Conditions
- Day Use Victoria Park Community Centre Terms & Conditions
- Personal Training Terms & Conditions
- Swim Admission Policy
- Swimming Lesson Policy
- Private Swim Lesson Policy
Victoria Park Community Centre
355 Wellington St
Monday to Friday 5:30am – 9:00pm
Saturday (September – June) 6:00am – 6:00pm / Saturday (July – August) 7:30am – 3:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Ingersoll District Memorial Arena
97 Mutual St
Office Hours – Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
121 Thames St N
Office Hours-Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
Youth Centre Hours
Monday to Thursday 2:30pm-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday 2:30pm-10:00pm
Director of Community Services
355 Wellington St, Ingersoll, ON N5C 1T2
519-425-1181 X 6269
Manager of Fusion Centre
121 Thames St N, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3C9
519-425-4386 X 6280
Manager of Parks
269 Ingersoll Street S, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J7
Recreation Program Manager
355 Wellington St, Ingersoll, ON N5C 1T2
519-425-1181 X 6268
355 Wellington St, Ingersoll ON N5C 1T2
519-425-1181 X 6270
Manager of Facility Operations
97 Mutual St, Ingersoll, ON N5C 1S6
519-485-5023 X 6272