Ingersoll Community Services
Formerly Parks And Recreation
Ingersoll Community Services provides a wide range of programs and services that enhance the quality of life and promote a healthy and active community and is dedicated to promoting a warm, welcoming and safe environment where everyone can participate in a large range of recreational activities regardless of age, ability, background and economic status.
- Ingersoll District Memorial Arena
- Victoria Park Community Centre
- Fusion Centre
- Parks Department
For updates regarding community services visit our Facebook Page!
Holiday Schedule, December 23 – January 5, 2020
- Fusion Youth Centre Holiday Schedule
- Victoria Park Community Centre Holiday FITNESS Schedule (2 pages)
- Victoria Park Community Centre Holiday OPEN SWIM Schedule
- Victoria Park Community Centre Holiday LENGTH SWIM Schedule
- Victoria Park Community Centre Holiday AQUAFIT Schedule
- Ingersoll Memorial Arena Holiday SKATING Schedule
Session 6, Nov 11, 2019 – Feb 2, 2020
- Session 6 Program Schedule
- Session 6 Pool Schedule & Admission Standards
- Session 6 Swimming Lesson Schedule & Descriptions
- Session 6 Group Fitness Schedule
- Session 6 Aquatic Fitness Schedule
- Session 6 Arena Schedule
- Session 6 Leadership and Training
- Session 6 Fusion Youth Centre Schedule
Have you ever considered getting a community services membership? Persons living in the same household interested in using the facility would determine the membership type and cost. Benefits apply only to person(s) with an active membership(s).
- $42.50 per month for 1 person household membership
- $60.00 per month for 2 people household memberships
- $70.00 per month for 3 people household memberships
- $80.00 per month for 4 household membership
- 5+ household memberships are $20.00 per person/per month.
Senior (60+) / Child Ages 0-13 Years Rates:
- $32.50 per month for 1 senior 60+/ 0-13 yrs
- $55.00 per month for 2 senior 60+ / 0-13 yrs
- Early registration for all programs
- Unlimited wet and dry fitness
- All public swim and recreational skates (excludes shinny and huff and puff)
- Unlimited squash and wallyball
- Unlimited weight room access
- Drop in children’s programming
- Drop In Volleyball (recreational and competitive)
Members get Discounted Programs:
- 50% off Swimming Lessons
- 50% off Aikido
- 50% off Karate
- 50% off Time for Tots & Kinder Kids
- 50% off Fusion Fee for Service Programs
- Friday Night Fun Discount (members $4, non-members $6)
- Camp Discount ($140 members, $150 non-members /week or $35 members, $40 non-member /day)
- Home Alone Discount ($35 members / $40 non-members) + book fee
- Babysitting Discount ($40 members / $50 non-members) + book fee
- Stranger Smarts Discount ($15 members / $20 non-members) + book fee
Please click HERE for a Membership Sign Up Form. Please fill in and return to the front desk at Victoria Park Community Centre to start your membership today! If you have any questions, please call 519-425-1181 or visit one of our front desk staff at Victoria Park Community Centre.
Welcome to Aquatics at the Town of Ingersoll!
Our pool is a 25m 4 lane pool with two small teaching pools attached. Overlooked by our fitness room with brand new fitness equipment, and a large seating area for viewing your child’s swimming lessons just off the pool deck.
Our pool temperature sits at a nice 84 degrees which makes it an ideal temperature for swimming lessons and is comfortable for lane swimming.
We run different types of fitness programming in the pool, currently shallow or deep water fitness, joint together programming, and deep water walk/run programming.
Our swimming lessons run all year long with many registration opportunities throughout the year. We often run four or more classes at a time which allow for families to schedule their children to swim at the same time or very close in timing to accommodate the busy family life. For the current swimming lesson schedule, click HERE.
If you are looking for our pool schedule to find out when you can join us for a lane swim or a water fitness class you have come to the right place! Click to view our pool schedule and fitness schedules. Please note that although we try our best to keep things the same, sometimes due to unforeseen circumstance we do have to change a scheduled swim. It is ideal you check in at our Facebook page to see if there are any changes for that day. Our Admission Standards apply for ALL open swims, click HERE to see the standards.
The Victoria Park Community has been the primary recreational and fitness facility of Ingersoll for over 28 years! Expansion and relocation of our fully equipped fitness center is now complete with a wide variety of commercial grade cardio equipment consisting of treadmills and cross trainers complete with 19” TV’s, lateral trainers, rowers, recumbent and upright bikes, stair climbers and step mill. Fixed and free weights benches and racks, single-use exercise machines and stretching area compliment the renovated space.
Our certified staff can show you the ropes in a complimentary 30 minute orientation. Ages of 12 to 13 years of age must have a pre-teen orientation. A parent must participate in the orientation with their child and accompany them when they use the fitness center. To book an orientation please call 519-425-1181.
We offer personal training sessions. Purchase an individual 30 min or 1 hour session. Save money with our 5 or 10 session packages!
The fitness center is included with membership or accessible with a day pass.
If you are looking to try one of our fitness classes our schedule is posted HERE.
We offer a variety of programming for children, youth and families. For current program schedules, click HERE.
The Splash Pad is designed for infants to children 12 years of age. The Splash Pad features three play areas
- Discovery Bay – Infants & Toddlers
A friendly and fascinating haven for infants and toddlers to explore their first water play experience.
- Adventure Bay
An exhilarating world of run, exploration and non-stop thrills and spills
- Action Bay
A high-energy play area – Water fights, heavy flows of water and basically a good soaking!
For more information on seasonal opening and closing dates, follow us on our Facebook page.
Enjoy the spirit of the season by bringing the entire family to Ingersoll’s Santa’s Village at the Ingersoll Cheese and Agricultural Museum. Click HERE for our Santa’s Village 2019 poster!
The Ingersoll Memorial Arena is part of the Town of Ingersoll’s Community Services Department Operations. The Arena features one ice surface of regulation size 200X80 and plenty of large change rooms. The Facilities include: 5 dressing rooms, accessible public washrooms, concession stand, referee room, safety netting and higher glass to protect spectators, community meeting room, and elevator lift to the second floor.
Planning a dance, wedding, banquet or other special event? Consider our arena auditorium! It has a capacity of 220 people, kitchen and bar facilities, air conditioning, and elevator lift.
With a community services membership, you have access to all public swim and recreational skates (excludes shinny and huff and puff). For the current ice schedule and program times, please click HERE. For program descriptions, please click HERE.
Looking for a safe, fun & inclusive place for your child to come after school, evenings or on weekends? If so, the Fusion Youth Centre is the place for your child to engage, interact and participate in supervised, structured programs. All programs are designed, developed and facilitated by our trained staff and your child’s safety and security is the top priority. If your child is between the ages of 10-18 they are eligible to be a Fusion member. There is an annual membership fee of $5.00. Fusion offers a number of drop-in programs that are included with the membership. New this year Fusion launched a number of fee for services programs such as music lessons, graphic design/photography, culinary and art.
During the day time hours Fusion is a one –stop shop for a number of community services that is home to a number of community organizations. Please see below a list of Fusion’s Community onsite partners. For any information regarding our partners please check them on Facebook or through email.
- VON Oxford – von.ca
- Ingersoll Support Services – issiweb.ca
- Wellkin Child & Youth Mental Wellness – wellkin.ca
- Parent – Child Mother Goose Program – wellkin.ca/programs_services/parent-child-mother-goose
- Pat’s Driving School – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Club – Hosted by Crossroads Alliance Church – email@example.com
|Parks||Picnic Tables Benches||Shady Areas (Trees)||Playground||Soccer Pitch||Ball Diamond||Washroom||Parking||Trails|
|Cami Flyer Soccer Pitch||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Yvonne Holmes Mott||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Splash Pad at Victoria Park
- Basketball Courts at Lion’s or Kensington Park
- Tennis Courts at Westfield Park and Cami Flyer Park
- 150 acres of Parkland
- Baseball diamonds
- Soccer fields
- Tennis courts
- Multi-Purpose recreational trails
- Skateboard Park, Fusion Youth Centre
- Splash pad
- Special Event support
In the summer we maintain flower beds and hanging floral baskets at our facilities and the downtown core.
In the winter six parks are transformed into a winter wonderland with over 300 Festive Light Displays.
Questions? Call VPCC 519-425-1181
Festival of Lights
We have over 300 Festive Light Displays featured at five local parks. Get away to the Festival of Lights displays daily from 5pm-11pm. The whole family will enjoy our magical themed lights. Click HERE for more information on the 2019 Lighting of the Lights Opening!
For more information on festival or lights or park updates, follow us on our Facebook page.
Victoria Park Community Centre
355 Wellington St
Monday to Thursday 5:30am – 9:00pm
Saturday (September – June) 6:00am – 6:00pm / Saturday (July – August) 7:30am – 3:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Ingersoll District Memorial Arena
97 Mutual St
Office Hours – Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
121 Thames St N
Office Hours-Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
Youth Centre Hours
Monday to Thursday 2:30pm-9:00pm
Friday & Saturday 2:30pm-10:00pm
Director of Community Services
355 Wellington St, Ingersoll, ON N5C 1T2
Manager of Fusion Centre
121 Thames St N, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3C9
Manager of Parks
269 Ingersoll Street S, Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J7
Recreation Program Manager
355 Wellington St, Ingersoll, ON N5C 1T2
355 Wellington St, Ingersoll ON N5C 1T2
Manager of Facility Operations
97 Mutual St, Ingersoll, ON N5C 1S6