Ingersoll Paratransit Service is a transportation taxi service offered to assist eligible residents of Ingersoll. Taxi service is offered within our Town boundaries only. Taxi service is available 24 hours 7 days a week
- Approved guidelines for the use of Paratransitare as follows:
- Persons who are physically unable to climb or descend steps used on conventional public transit facilities and/or
- Persons who are unable to walk a distance of 175 meters ( 575 feet )
- Those persons who are temporarily disabled because of illness or injury (These people are subject to review if the service is still required after the expiration date)
- Persons who are visually impaired (Documentation is required)
Paratransit Tickets are $3.00 each and may be purchased at the Administration counter of the Town Hall Office. Once tickets are purchased, there are no refunds available. Tickets are NOT transferable.
Taxi service is provided by Olde Tyme Taxi. For more Information on how the system operates, please call Ingersoll Town Hall during office hours, 8:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday at 519-485-0120
An original signed copy of your opens in a new windowapplication form may be delivered to the Clerk’s Department at the Ingersoll Town Hall Office once completed by your physician.
Ingersoll Paratransit Service operates within the Town of Ingersoll boundaries only.