Boards And Committees
PLEASE NOTE: ALL NON ESSENTIAL BOARD & COMMITTEE MEETINGS ARE PRESENTLY ON HOLD
Committees are established by the Council at any time it is deemed necessary for consideration of matters within Council’s jurisdiction. Membership on committees may include staff and members of Council and may be extended to members of the public, as reasonable. Committee mandates and terms of reference are established by Council unless otherwise provided for under provincial statute.
Boards and Board members are often mandated by or permitted under the provincial statute and include the Police Service Board and Ingersoll Business Improvement Area Board of Management.
Ingersoll’s Boards and Committee meetings are subject to the Town’s Procedure By-Law. To learn more about each Board and Committee, including an overview and terms of reference, please follow the provided links.
Town of Ingersoll Boards
- Ingersoll Business Improvement Area Board of Management
- Ingersoll Police Services Board
- Ingersoll Rural Cemetery Board
- Ingersoll Services for Seniors Board
- Upper Thames River Conservation Authority
Town of Ingersoll Committees
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Ingersoll Boundary Adjustment Committee
- Ingersoll Cheese and Agricultural Museum Advisory Committee
- Ingersoll Municipal Heritage Committee
- Ingersoll Recreational Trails Committee
- Ingersoll Safe Cycling Committee