What to Do
Top 25 Things To Do In Ingersoll
Ingersoll Residents have voted and here’s a list of their top 25 favorite things to do in town!
1. Explore & tour the many diverse specialty shops downtown.
2. Lounge, play & picnic in the many parks throughout Ingersoll.
3. Enjoy exotic Thai cuisine at Mango Salad Restaurant.
4. Grab some warm, fresh fries at PB’s Fry Truck.
5. Relax at the Olde Bakery Café for lunch, coffee or dessert.
6. Visit the unique & interesting shop, Patina’s Gifts of Art & Craft.
7. Be pampered, dined & entertained at the Elm Hurst Inn & Country Spa.
8. Indulge in a delicious box of handmade chocolates from Chocolatea.
9. A visit to Heavenly Sweets
10. Find your art at the Hall’s Creek Festival of Creativity taking place in Centennial Park in September.
11. Help the Canadian Cancer Society by participating in Ingersoll Relay For Life.
12. Be entertained by world-class musicians at the Canterbury Folk Festival.
13. Experience Harvest Festival at the Ingersoll Cheese & Agricultural Museum.
14. Get into the holiday mood by watching the cheery Rotary Christmas Parade.
15. Tour the Festival of Lights displays throughout Ingersoll parks.
16. Be creative and enjoy art & craft exhibits at the Creative Arts Centre.
17. Get active at Victoria Park Community Centre & take a dip in the pool.
18. Discover local history at the Ingersoll Cheese & Agricultural Museum.
19. Browse Ingersoll Public Library’s books, magazines & films.
20. Hang out at the Fusion Youth Activity & Technology Centre.
21. Stroll, hike & bike along the lovely tree-lined Thomas Ingersoll Scenic Trails.
22. Join in or watch and cheer on any on one of Ingersoll’s many sports teams.
23. Hit the greens or dine at the Ingersoll Golf Club.
24. Cool off at the splash pad or enjoy the fully accessible playground in Victoria Park.
25. Go fishing at Smith’s Pond.